Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sunday brunch - w4m - 24

Hello, I’m in town for a wedding this weekend and would like to meet someone to explore the city with. I’m 27, a mortgage broker from Portland OR, single, and outgoing. I’m not into macho men that solely play on their looks. I’d like to met someone who is intelligent, laidback, and can make me laugh. Please send me an email if you’re interested in hanging out. A picture of yourself would also be appreciated. :) Mindy

WOW! I may contact this woman! I can't go wrong for 2 reasons.
1) As she states, she does not like men that play on their looks. Since I am a troll, I would be perfect for her.
2) My name being Mork may help me with this woman. (if you are not old enough to get this joke...)

1 comment:

Christopher Murphy said...

Lady, if you need CL to get laid at a wedding, you must look like my crundle.