Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Saturday, December 8, 2007

can we play in bed - w4m - 21

Do you like stripper shoes? I have 147 pairs and pictures on me in all of them. If you would like to see a video on me on the pole, email me and I'll tell you where to find it.

Do I like stripper shoes? Of course I do. I own 150 pairs. Unfortunately for this girl, I only hook up with women who own more pairs than I. at a WHOPPING 147 pair, she falls just short. Maybe her mom has a few pair she can borrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or is "stripper shoes" an oxymoron?