Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Saturday, November 24, 2007

Miss Piggy is coming to town and looking for some fun.... - w4m - 33

Ever wanted to have fun with a big sexy women? This is your chance. If you are into big butts and even fatter tights I will be the women for you ! I am 5'4 and 206 pound heavy and definitly know how to work this body....Interested? E-mail me, I will be in town from Nov 25 - 28....




WOW. Just wow. I mean, what else can be said?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It ain't no fun if you can find the snatch right away. I like to sift through the rolls to find the sweet spot.