Craig's Personals. WTF are People Thinking?

Recently while looking on Craig's List for a new (used) tv, I saw the personals section. Always one to get a kick out of personal ads, I decided to read a few. What I saw really made me shake my head in disbelief.



Friday, October 19, 2007

I want to go to the Red Sox game Saturday - w4m - 19

I'll be your "date" for the game tomorrow night ... you provide the tix and I'll provide the fun...be under 40, at least decent looking (must send a face pic and stats)... would be willing to be shared by two or three guys ( I know tix are expensive), but they would all have to be really hot....come on guys wanna see Big Papi score a homerun ... you might too


This little girl (yes....19 is a little girl) starts out innocently enough. She wants to go to a sox game. But she throws in this line "Would be willing to be shared by two or three guys". OK...STOP. She is basically saying: "I'm a prostitute, and I don't mind banging 3 guys at once".

But the best par of it is this: she s a prostitute that works on the barter system. What she needs is a menu of items.
  • Suck 1 of my tits.....give me a flashlight
  • Suck 2 of my tits....I need a sleeping bag
  • Lick my toes...a bucket of Ramen Pride noodles.
  • See me naked....$20 in tokens to Chucky cheese.
  • Fuck me....Living room end table from crate and barrel.
  • Have 3 guys fuck me....looking for red sox playoff tickets.

well, I think that covers it.

No comments: